What is a Job Link?
- A job link is a unique trackable URL link that links directly to your assessment
They are the best method to share your skills assessment with potential candidates
- They also unlock key insights into how your recruitment channels are performing
That's it! So read below on how to create a job link, share it, track it, then watch the candidates role in.
Access your Job Links:
- Click on the open job you want to invite candidates to
- Click on the 'Invite Candidates' button to open up the candidate invite window
- Then click on the 'Post Job' tab to access your job links
Create a Trackable Job Link:
- Create a new job link by clicking on the 'Add Trackable Link' button
- Choose the Icon and name for the link
- Click 'Copy Link' button to copy the new job link to your clipboard for sharing.
Post a Job Link to different locations:
- Create as many job links as you need for Social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc) or any other job board you plan on advertising your job
- Once your link is copied to your clipboard, go ahead and paste it to the corresponding job post.
- For example, the LinkedIn application link we created above.
- LinkedIn Note: If you choose to keep the post public, your connections in LinkedIn, as well as anyone on the web, can view it.
- If you have a LinkedIn Recruiter account you add a job post there and include the link as well.
- Make sure to write a compelling and engaging job post to attract the most qualified candidates. Read this article in our blog for some inspiration.
Track your Job Links:
- Click on the 'Job Insights' icon to see how your job links and candidates are performing
- Anytime a candidate applies through the link you post, you will see the numbers update
- You can see now see how your job links and are performing
Gain insights into how your recruitment channels are performing
Using job links unlocks key insights into how your recruitment channels are performing to help your business understand and improve how to attract great talent.